CrossFit Seminar Staff member Julie Foucher demonstrates the dumbbell power clean and push to help you keep your technique clean and powerful.
Points Of Performance
- Set up in position for a dumbbell clean
- Hips and shoulders rise at the same rate
- Then hips extend rapidly
- Shoulders shrug, followed by a pull under with the arms
- Dumbbells are received in a partial squat, then stand
- Torso dips straight down
- Hips and legs extend rapidly, the press under
- Receive the dumbbells in a partial squat.
- Complete when hips, knees, and arms reach extension